Thursday, March 11, 2010

yeah my 100 post!!

have you ever forgotten to eat dinner? What about forgetting to feed your kids dinner?
last night my kids had chocolate milk and fruit snacks for dinner---well not really--but they had a snack at 5:30--and then I went to a school meeting at 6:00 with them. They had food for the adults at the adult meeting, but I have NO Idea if they fed the kids or not. Nor will Iknow until Sedona wakes up. I just asked Pepper if they ate

Amy: Pepper did you eat at the school last night?
Pepper: Yeah.
A: you ate?
P: yeah.
A: did you have tuna fish? (that is what the adults had and that is why I didn't eat)
P: yeah.
A: did you eat elephant ears too?
P: umm..yeah.

so---I think I made it on the list of bad moms yesterday. BUT what I can say is I was up at 6:30 getting Pepper breakfast--so that redeemed me a little right?

PLUS what a BLESSING it is to be able to give my children food. I think of all the people who can't feed their children dinner--or breakfast. It breaks my heart.

Pepper loves to tell us OK and yeah--and then do her own thing. Pepper go get your shoes...OK...only to have to track her down a few minutes later doing something TOTALLY different... Pepper clean up your toys--OK--only to keep playing. I see now how frustrating that is and I am sorry mom I did that as a kids/teenager/adult! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment