Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Play room AGAIN

I am SICK of the playroom....I just moved the toys in and said FORGET about it!
I do have a few more things to do --I think I will ALWAYS have a few more things to do.

But here are some MORE pictures!
Notice that nothing is organized or really arranged cute? I am thinking of getting a while bunch of cardboard boxes that are the same size and cover them with scrapbook paper. Then I will make a little word strip and picture of what goes in each box and line them against the wall where the toy boxes are at now.

The kitchen area (watch your head!) Also on the floor is my flannel board with a flannel house on it. I have big plans to teach my girls alot of neat things using that flannel board!
you can't see it, but there is a cord hanging from the ceiling. One day that will have power to it and it will be a light! Yoo hoo!!
Yes the desk is still kind of a work area, but one day it will be usable.
It will be Sedona's "Writing Center" with pencils, crayons, scissors, markers, paper, tracing things, and all sorts of other "craft" items. We are waiting for Pepper to get a little older before we pull those things out permanently.

2 comments:

Jonathan Whitaker said...

I know you probably didn't mean to, but all these pictures of your things could help you get insurance money from your stuff in case something ever happens to your house. I would take pictures of your entire house. Especially the nicer stuff, and not baby stuff you are giving away.

Tomena said...

That's awesome Amy! Don't worry about it not being completely perfect you'll get more ideas as the girls use it... How cool is it that you have a space just for that stuff... and a little desk!?

Post a Comment