Thursday, March 25, 2010

Who Am I

I like to Google people I know and see what pops up--so yes I google myself.
SO this is who popped up for Amy Larson (ok I just chose a random few)
I didn't make you look at the picture of the Amy Larson who..


1. was in labor

2. was a muscle women--string bikini and all

3. was half naked (yes my safe mode is ON!)

4. was a large women in a bikini


5. a he/she


6. getting arrested


7. doing yoga


8. the numerous brides


9. licking food off the floor


10. MANY Hispanic men--is Amy Larson a Latino drag queen name

(none were in drag--but I have no idea!)


(PS: Looked under Amy Whitaker and Amy Whitaker-Larson--and found nothing better, but a picture of a friends kids--strange I know!)

So with all these Amy Larson people running around--who am I?


I looked at each picture and found myself in each one of them....


-----------------------------------------------------


I guess the cow's name is Amy Larson?

Amy Larson---The Cow

Yes a little overweight, had two children -- breastfeeding is cow like--but mostly

I live in the country.

----------------------------------------------




The "trying to be happy girl next door"

this girl looks WAY more athletic than I EVER was!

----------------------------------------------

The bad hair day--hiding behind something some days--

I REALLY don't think this guy was actually named Amy Larson--
--------------------------------------------------------------
YES! This showed up so I HAD to include it!! The music/theater in me!

This also represents the things I have given up in order to have the life I have now-

(Who am I? --I'm Jean Valjean---24601!!)
------------------------------------------------------


the happy to be who I am--even if I wear librarian glasses--

-------------------------------------------------

AND

These are who I see....

Almost all pictures DO not

make me look glamours on purpose--

I want to show YOU the REAL ME!

Not in any specific order!

A Loving Mom--I thought this was a picture of me and Pepper--too tired to

find a picture of Pepper and me -- sorry! So much for a loving mom!


Trying to be

1. a crafty mom

2. A hot mom!

The nerd in me says that Arpon are hot--the realist in me laughs!!

3. A domestic Diva!

4. A good friend--this was SO fun Annie and everyone--thanks again!

I try to do fun things with the girls--this was sleeping in a

tent with Sedona in the back yard. Pepper was still too young.

This looks kind of like a passport picture!

This is me, no make-up and my hair not even combed--so you know--a normal day!


Trying to be a good wife.


This is The Real Amy Larson.













1 comments:

Shelly said...

I like that last picture of you the best. That's how I picture you in my mind when I think of you! :)

(I love that you Googled yourself, it's kind of fun to do!)

Post a Comment