Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the SCARY ROOM



This is what happens when you don't use a room for anything and just throw stuff in it to "deal with later".

I have put all the stuff from the rooms downstairs that I didn't know what to do with....the stuff that I bought and didn't put away right away...the craft stuff...the baby stuff my girls have outgrown...and everything else I didn't know what to do with!!

yes this is ALL one room--what potential this room has--what could it be? I music room? a workout room? an extra bedroom? All of the above? This will be where some of our indoor storage goes for a while, but maybe someday the garage and silos will be fit for storage--those are future projects.


I started to tackle this room a while ago, but then my dad's accident happened and the room only got worse!!



Looking from the craft room into the scary room Looking from the craft room to the balcany
From the stairs (opposite of the craft room) looking in




Not part of the scary room--but just as scary--the top of the stairs!
I will take picture of this also!!
Do you understand now why we call it the scary room?!
No judging me!

"After" pictures to come soon -- remember NOT FINISHED--but "after" today's clean up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment