Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Train Wreck--maybe I will submit this to Cake Wrecks.

So I have learned some things in the last few hours.
1. Making a cute cake is no longer on my things to do...it is not worth the time, trouble, mess. To make a really cute cake you need more patience than I have and more practice than I am willing to put into it.
2. Good music makes even the most boring task interesting.
3. I like coming up with cake decorating ideas more than I like to do it.
However I did make the train cake--
Enjoy--but don't mock....
The full train from the side ( I tried to fix the major frosting mistake on the front one--


This is from the top --see I tired to fix the side...
The engine couldn't go worse...
Candy toppings include

Lolipops
Chocolate carmels cut into pieces
Nerds
Blue Tootsie rolls

The wheels and headlights are made out of dots-smoshed flat Last picture ( I am sure you are saying THANK GOODNESS!)

1 comments:

Tomena said...

OH Cute! I made that same cake a few years ago.

Post a Comment