Monday, August 3, 2009

Almost...

I think I ran out of steam---I had Roj and Keeda today and they were great.

I was able to get lots done on my list, but not all.

I Finished
1. Trash
2. Lawn & Swept (our grass leaves clippings which bugs like to live in so Lucas bought me a great invention called a lawn sweeper--it saves me hours of work)
3. Bathroom cleaned (except tub--which it doesn't need too bad)
4. I got 4 loads of laundry folded and put away--3 loads washed-and 2 loads dryed. I know it doesn't make add up--but I had loads dry without putting them away- and I am still working on it.
5. Car! That was a big one--I got the Cruiser all cleaned out and vacuumed (now I have a mess inside to deal with!)
6. Clutter room---OK I didn't work on it for more than 5 minutes, I found letters I wrote to Lucas while he was on his mission--I read a few of those--OK I read for about 15 minutes--cleaned 5, read 15--sounds like a typical day.

Plus the dang farm games on Facebook are so addicting! I have got to do something about that!

Tonight I will keep laundry going, do a quick pick up of whole house, put some Car junk away, and look through pictures--unless Sedona wants to sleep in a tent outside tonight, then everything can wait till tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment