Monday, August 17, 2009

Temple Trip

TEMPLE TOUR
We arrived at them Temple at 10:35-and our tour started at 11:00
We split the group into 2--the older (about 5 and up) and the Younger (4 and younger) and went our different ways.
This is the older group...I was with the younger group so I am not sure what they were saying here.
The younger group--They tried to find nice shady spots for us to sit in while we were looking at "a point of interest".



The words on the Temple--


Angel Moroni




the pretty temple flowers. I really liked them.





The Older group again


The younger Group




Pretty Flower on Temple Grounds


Trying to Get all the Primary kids to take a picture


Attempt #2

Attempt #3--Hope Kelanee got some better shots than I did--


After we went to a cute little park and had Pizza and let the kids play a little.
The ride home for me was horrible! I am terrible at directions or remembering how to get places, SO I got lost and was lost most of the trip home (until I got to the road that goes to Ojo and Antonito). I was very frustrated and in alot of stress so I had a nice time, until then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment