Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cute cake to come....I hope

hello all!

I am very excited because one of my goals is to do a cute cake before I turn 30--Well that is coming up quicker than I want to admit, but I think I might get this one off the list....today!

The cub-scouts are having their kick-up tonight and I was just going to do another boring cupcake thing, until I looked up cute cakes--I saw one that was a train--and I have a perfect cake set to do a train--they are mini loafs--of about 2 cup-cakes put together in size.

I have 0 money so I am improvising with what I have---and I might even enter into a contest that I found on another blog--if it turns out ok.

Wish me luck--pictures to follow--I hope it turns out! If pepper stays asleep for a little while longer it will help ALOT!

PS: can I just tell you that it is very annoying to try to make a cute cake only to have your HUBBY come in and tell you a couple tricks and the cake looks SO much better--he didn't do it with this one, but he has in the past--I AM the one who is supposed to be the good cook, but alas--he is still better at that than I am. The only thing I have found I am better at him is
1. Singing (and only because he didn't grow up singing, I think he would be better if he learned and practiced
2. Some video games--
but really those aren't very important in the grand scheme of things....

0 comments:

Post a Comment