Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello Cyberworld & Sedona's Starts School.


Why I play in Cyberworld!
I have been thinking alot about why people even Blog, and I think I blog in order to fulfill a few things....
1. My need to stay focused...when I blog (and take pictures) I want people to see the progress I am making, including myself, and this helps keep me motivated.
2. Gives me a distraction. Some days I am just not interested in doing housekeeping stuff (ok, actually just about everyday!), so logging on and writing for 10 minutes (1/2 hour) gives me just a little reward from the daily routine.
3. Makes me feel like maybe I am contributing to the world. I have found that I like to give, and be recognized for it...I know we are supposed to do secret works, but we all like praise and if I can do/write something that helps someone else out then I feel good.
So here is my TO-DO list for the day--Pictures to come as I finish jobs--
1. Work on my mountain of Laundry!
2. Go through Toys and give MANY away
3. Bring some Toys downstairs
4. Dishes (always dishes)
5. Follow my schedule really well--So far--NOT SO GOOD!
I will post my schedule later in the week.
Sedona started school today!
The bus doesn't pick up Sanford kids anymore, funds cut and lack of bus drivers, so we took the stroller today, and hopefully will take the stroller until it gets too cold--then I was thinking maybe I make some more rice socks and heat them up so the girls can stay warm and I can still get my 5 minutes of exercise in...
Anyway...Sedona walked right into her classroom right up to the teacher and said
"Here I am!" and then stood there until the teacher looked at her and Sedona said something like
"How do I look?" the teacher told her ....

"You look so pretty!". Satisfied Sedona went right to a chair and sat down...other kids were still clinging to their parents, but not Sedona. The teacher just smiled and said ...

"you know what you are doing, huh Sedona?" And Sedona just smiled at her....then Pepper started to go in and I told her...

"no only Sedona", which caused a little whining until I told Pepper to tell her Bye-bye. For some reason saying good-bye to someone makes it all ok for Pepper. Since dropping Sedona off, Pepper has asked about 20 times
"Where Dona?" Poor little girl is so sad to not have her sister to play with all day.

(peppers sad face)


Also, Sedona took her time getting ready today--She wanted to wear her pretty dress--her matching shoes, her sparkly bracelet, hair in pig-tails, and of course her fingernail polish--where did I get such a girly-girl?

This is Sedona putting on her toe-nail polish!
Don't worry, it isn't real polish, or else I would have made her do it over paper in the bathroom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment