Sunday, August 9, 2009

no more farm games---

So after reading an article in the Ensign about being addicted to Video games--I saw that I was one of them--I wasn't a bad mother, but I found myself rather playing the games then eating with my girls--That right there should have been my wake up call, but it wasn't until I read the Article that I saw the trouble I was in.

I don't like to be addicted to anything, so today I blocked all farmville and farm town from my facebook---I haven't really thought about it today, but I am sure tomorrow when I am bored I will miss it---I did go online and find some great activities to do with your kids, so if I start wanting to play my games I will just turn to those idea's.

OK--so maybe my blogs will be more exciting now that I am not spending all my free (and alot of my not-so-free time playing games!!)

1 comments:

Jonathan Whitaker said...

Just from reading your last few posts I think this is a good idea. I understand addicting games, but after the fact you look at it and think, "How much happiness can really come from a game like this?" Especially when there is so much stuff you could be doing instead. So good for you and good luck.

Post a Comment