Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh and....

Upstairs Scary Clutter room-
Today is a game--How much can I clean up in the 20 minutes I am giving myself to work like the devil on it
The Scary Clutter room has Piles more than the whole thing being a total disaster--
This is mostly Christmas stuff that I need to go through

This side is the worst, and you can't tell, but there is a pathway through the junk--that wasn't there before!
Anyone need Baby Stuff? I have a very Old School Swing, and a Lovely bassinet!

The Car mess---I never got my car cleaned out from Denver, then we had celebrations, then Sand-dunes---so it just piled up!
Back Seat



The Trunk--I actually cleaned a little out of this so it won't be too bad!


The Driver Side---I can't find anything to say the least!
I envy those people who are naturally clean and organized!

The Bathroom-not that bad, just mostly a normal clean

My Piles of Laundry start at my door and work its way back to the ever full laundry bag!
But Luke did make the bed this morning!


These are the pictures of my TO DO list--lets see what I can get done...

I also need to add
1. Take out Trash (DONE!)

2. Mow Lawns & Lawn Sweep!
-Back & Front

Alright Lets Get to WORK!















0 comments:

Post a Comment