Wednesday, April 6, 2011

what a mess!

I have never written out my Master Plan for my once a month cooking and it is very difficult to follow--so while I have MOST of it written--I won't post it until I can make it a little easier to read--plus most everyone I talked to said that the blog posts were to long and hard to follow... so sorry everyone---just be patient and hopefully my next once a month cooking post will make more sence. PS: I went grocery shopping and instead of my normal 25% savings--I saved 28%--thanks to a couple coupons! I think I could get into this!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, you are so diligent in keeping your "lists" up to date. Are taking more time creating lists, than you are doing what you want to do? Where are the "FUN" things you want to do?
I'd like to hear more about the kids, you and your pregnancy, and what you're enjoying in your life!
Just sayin'.... We have to create our own happiness, fun and pleasure. So don't forget to add those things to your list.
Love you!

Post a Comment