Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am winning the house battle

not sure if it just me nesting, but for about the last month I now feel like I have 85% control of my downstairs. I know I said I wouldn't blog about my house, but here you go anyway... Laundry, dishes, and the bathroom are my next focus. My mom told me once: "If you can keep up with the dishes and laundry, the rest of the house is easy." I really believe her. But Out of the 7 rooms on the lower level I can pick up 3-4 of them in about 20 minutes. Wow!--I have 7 rooms alone in the downstairs part of my house--maybe that is why I have a hard time keeping up. 1. Mudroom 2. Kitchen 3. Bathroom 4. Master bedroom 5. Dining room 6. Middle Room 7. Parlour/TV room Wow--yep that is 7! Upstairs I have 1. "Landing area"/Pepper's room 2. Toy room 3. Yeerah's Room 4. Scary Room 5. Craft room It makes it sound like I live in a huge house, which to me it is, but it is about 2,500 sq. feet. the rooms are smaller, with high ceilings. SO even if each room took me 10 minutes to clean, I would still be cleaning for over an hour easily a day. I know to most people that is nothing, and to me that should be easy too--- Looking at it that way I think I need to change my attack plan on my house---stay tuned for more because as boring as it is, I can't stop blogging about it!! maybe next time you might even get pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment