Saturday, April 2, 2011

ugg!!

This is NOT going to work--how frustrating! I had the last post looking so nice and organized, but then when I posted it-- everything ran together! Since I am not sure how to do blog formatting so I am frustrated. I will post what I have, but I am warning you that it will be difficult to follow. If you are really interested in having me send you all my freezer meal information in a correct format I will email it to you-- You can email me your email at chaplin222@hotmail.com that way you don't have to leave your email address out in the open. Sorry about that! I was so excited to share it with all of you!! OK--so the first post didn't work, but the second post worked fine--gotta love computers and my lack of knowledge---I will keep posting as I finish up the posts. Thanks for checking it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment