Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Micro fiber cloth

I have got to tell you three things I learned today-- first: I think I am in my nesting stage. I am enjoying the results of a really good clean--which my kitchen was in need of. I took about 2 hours to clean the kitchen. After 15 minutes I normally am sick of cleaning the kitchen. Today, I cleaned the counters really well, cleaned the oven knobs and the front of the oven, I cleaned the front of most of the bupoards and really cleaned the floor. What made the difference... second: I used a microfiber cleaning cloth, and not even a really good one. I had two that I bought at the dollar store a while ago. I didn't have anything to clean the window with, so I used it and wow! It was so much easier to clean with that...so if it works well on windows... why not the floor? I normally use flimsy washcloths, but I am sold. I just hope the dollar store still has about 20 more for sale. I will get rid of ALL my rags and just use those. I love them that much! -------------------------------------------------------------- Pepper goes to headstart and when I went to pick her up---she was still asleep. She told me this morning she was really tired and didn't want to wake up, but I made her. I guess she wasn't joking. The teacher said she asked for her napping map right after lunch and sleep through the afternoon---Poor girl, I know just how she feels. ------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one--total random---I am still totally freaked out by UFO's. Never seen one, never want to see one.



Ok that is it for today!



PS: Can anyone tell me how you can tell which postition the baby is sitting in when you are getting close to the end? I think baby is head down, but I can't tell and since I won't have an ultrasound for a few more weeks I just would like to know.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

A couple comments on baby's position: 1. Do you feel him kicking on the sides of your belly or under your ribcage? 2. Do you feel pressure down toward the birthing canal? 3. Do you feel like there's a refrigerator sitting on you bladder and have to pee often? These are all good indicators that Wheeler's head is down. The only way to know for sure is by ultrasound, of course!

Unknown said...

p.s. I love microfiber cloths too! And why in the world are you afraid of UFO's!? You know what they say; in order to conquer your greatest fears, you must confront them!
Love you Amy!
Can't wait to see you. Maybe we can go look for UFO's together and conquer your fear!

Jean said...

there isn't any way to know for sure...or at least most of us mommies can't tell on our own for sure.... unless you have a nurse/midwife/doctor around somewhere to feel your belly before your appointment.
It is a good sigh if you feel a big bottom bump at the top of your uterus, LOL so you are shaped like an upside down pear...;)

Post a Comment