Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wonderful Morning--kind of

I woke up at 6:20 and headed out for a run, but was so exhausted that I only got 1.91 Miles walking.


then I came home crawled into bed until 8:15--got Sedona ready--and then crawled back into bed till 10:45.

Yep I had a wonderful morning...

but now the rest of my day---

here is the list
1. Finish blogging (DUH)
2. Shower
3. Clean Kitchen
4. Do my House cleaning routine (but skip a few of the less important steps)
5. Finish reading Mockingjay
6. Dinner (super easy Chili--cause I have...
7. Relief Society tonight


What does the perfect morning look like for you?

1 comments:

Madeline said...

My perfect morning is actually showering before the kids wake up! Today, they woke up at 7:15, and I was showered by 6:50. Helps me to feel more productive all day!

Post a Comment