Thursday, September 2, 2010

No fluff for now

Hey all--I can't get my blog to do a cute background, so no fluff--just the basic.

I only have about 3 minutes to write, but I think I am getting over this cold quickly!

That is amazing! Normally these things last weeks...

In exercise class today I was looking around (I normally don't wear my glasses so I can't see anyone) and Annie was totally kicking bum on every station (think curves on steroids)--she would be the gold star A+ student if we were being graded! I don't know how she does it!! the class is 1/2 over (3 weeks) and I have lost only 3 pounds--which is a pound a week, so I guess it isn't that bad, but I just wanted to see results faster... I will take my measurements some time this week and see if I have progressed any there.

I am transferring all my old notes from my high school Scriptures in to my new ones. It is taking alot longer than I thought it would...plus I have no idea what some of those mean that I wrote back then. It is kind of like taking a trip down memory lane. I had two seminary teachers--Brother Heap, who was AWESOME! The best teacher I EVER had...truly a totally amazing Christ-like man, and Brother Peterson. Brother Peterson was a great teacher, but we didn't see eye to eye on alot of things. We clashed a few times, but I still remember some of the lessons he gave clearly in my mind! Plus he helped me understand how to get over hurt feelings in a great Christ like way.

Well my 3 minutes are up--you wish I only had 3 minutes every day, but maybe tomorrow I will write more. I have to laugh because through out the day, I write blog posts in my head, but can't remember a single one when I sit down to write. Maybe I will jot notes down today and write a whole novel tomorrow...

1 comments:

Shelly said...

I did the transfer to my new scriptures too. I was so glad to have so many of my notes. It took me a long time because I just did a chapter a day as part of my daily reading. Then I added any underlining that struck me as I was reading it again. Time consuming, but worth it.

Good job on doing your exercise class. I wish I could go and do that, but alas all my efforts are homemade. For now, at least.

Are you going to do Bloggest Loser again? It starts next Monday. :)

Post a Comment