Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mountain Getaway Part 1

Lucas way up on a big rock

We fed the hikers up there. This was breakfast burritos that we shared, we also shared Bratwursts, fish, and S'mores. We were the "favorites" on the mountain. I loved doing this and will remember to bring extra food every time we go up!

One of Lucas's "Hunter" rewards. I don't like fish at all, but ate more of these fish then I have ever eaten of fish in my whole life. They were good!


More of the wonderful Lake



Still not sure if I like fishing or not....I do like "fly fishing" better than "sink and wait fishing"


Lucas was a great Hunter/Gather this trip!!



The sun would hit the mountains they would GLOW! It was so pretty!


Our Cabin








This fish has the coolest colors--Pink, yellow, blue, greens. You can't see all of them-but it really was pretty







Inside the Cabin--I swept it out--and someone has even left a toilet seat to be used outside--How nice of them (No I didn't even touch it!)













Lucas has some great fishing locations
















A man and his faithful friend









The water was really clear








More beautiful views








All the way up the trails were balanced rocks like this. I think they are neat.






1 comments:

Katie Seamons said...

That's a neat getaway!! And I never responded to your comment on facebook. But, no there isn't really a way to help me. I just need to get over the fact that it was his choices that led him to where he is and he doesn't even care that he "forgot" I just need to let it go and love him anyway. (marks bro) oh, and his wife...who helped him forget.

Post a Comment