Thursday, January 21, 2010

random babbling

So here is a whole bunch of random stuff---

I am so excited for the play/toy room. However, I primed it and then did big squares of paint to see what paint I liked best on what walls--now I debate just painting over them or priming those areas again.
Lucas came up and took some measurements for the furniture I want up there--and for a window seat and bookshelf's in Sedona's room--totally excited!! Maybe since he got a table saw for Christmas and is excited to use it some of these projects might get done before to long.

My house has been about 75% clean for a while now--which makes me happy since it use to be about 25%. I still have all the paper mess--but I am trying to figure that all out too.

I went to develop my film yesterday and saw I had over 800 pictures on my camera--I got 3 picture CD's instead and will have to really decide which pictures I want to print and which ones I don't.

I have learned that reading or just watching a movie is alot less messy than my normal activities of crafts, or pulling everything out of an area to organize it, only to be overwhelmed and put it all back in, but in a much messier way.

I am a total fear of doing household projects. I am afraid I will mess something up and then it will cost us way more than we have to fix it, so my house stays unfinished.

The last really gross one random babbling of the day--I have not showered since Sunday and it is now Thursday-(I have only left the house to 1. library 2. grocery store 3. movie rental place 4. post office) -and have not seem very many people---I know still very gross!!-Which is why I am ending this post--I am off to the shower.

3 comments:

Tomena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tomena said...

In my personal opinion most people wash their hair WAY too often (or at least think they should). No judging here on the lack of shower. One thing that has helped me though is... A lot of times I jump in the shower and wash my body... and not my hair... Of course my hair eventually gets washed but this saves tons of time and I feel like I can get ready for the day and my hair isn't too dried out. When I do wash my hair I take a bit of extra time and try to do it really good (with a blow dryer and a round brush). When you don't wash it you can still use the blower and sometimes I use those velcro rolls or the staightner..quick quick...What ever it needs...but quick. If you think I'm gross check out...THAT'S SO CUEGLY... I noticed you follow her.. I don't but I ran into a paticular post on just this thing. Your hair actually styles better when it's not so clean but it usually needs a good base (iow... to be done well right after it's washed)
Good luck on your play room! I feel your pain and your excitment.

Cheryl said...

Amy, it has been much too long since I've even "talked" to you through comments. And seriously....I've thought about actually calling you so many times and still haven't. -And for that, I apologize. But in the meantime, I just wanted to tell you how proud of you I am. It sounds like you are doing great! That is awesome that about 75% of your house is staying clean too. And those projects sound great. I bet whatever colors you choose for the different walls will look amazing....and a window seat and a bookshelves? How awesome!!! Hopefully, we will actually talk soon. I hope you and your family are doing well. Oh, and please tell Lucas "hello" from us.

Post a Comment