Saturday, January 30, 2010

Painting Fingernails

Today we had some friends over H & M, so we painted fingernails. I helped Pepper choose red, and the rest of the girls choose a very dull not vibrate color.

Again, I would love to do pictures, but I still have yet to find my charger (and I really haven't looked yet---I will I promise!)

Then Pepper stayed around after all the other fingers had been painted and she got a white strip down her red fingernails.

When Sedona say it she said "OH WOW!! Those are gorgeous!!"

I love when Sedona says Gorgeous---and Pepper did her strut walk to show how happy she was getting Sedona's prize!!

We also went sledding at Pam & Micahs today. Lots of fun---very cold!! I LOVE the way country folk sled as compaired to city folk. City folk find a big hill, slid down and climb back up and do it over and over--the slid down isn't really worth the climb up---but country folk use four-wheelers and pull the sleds behind them. No one gets tired, no one has to climb a big hill and you get going SO much fast.

Pepper didn't like the sledding very much, but really enjoys the four-wheeler and Sedona was thrown from the sled a few times the other day, and she would just hoop and hollar after getting tossed!!

Love my girlies!

1 comments:

Charity said...

I love your Valentine's day idea, I have to try it. You are too clever. I am trying to get around to all of my followers today and spent some time, and I sure am glad I made it here. Your the best.

Cha Cha

Post a Comment