Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Dresses


My mom got the girls matching dresses with matching Doll dresses.
She also got the girls some fun dolls that talk to each other.
They are really cute and I was so thrilled with how the girls looked for Church.
I literally took about 50 pictures of them and these were the best ones--Pepper was being a stinker most of the time.



This is the best "nice" picture of Pepper I have--but she wouldn't hold her doll! and the flower on her dress fell off (I am guessing she pulled it off--just like she did her hair ribbon!)




My mom also had a wonderful wall in her house that the sun hits and makes for a perfect background. It was really bright, but I got a few pictures of the girls--these were the best ones.

She Peppers doll tossed to the side?




The Sun was almost gone by the time I took this one, It is the ONLY one I got of both girls looking at the camera and standing.



This last one is one of my favorites.
I just wish you could see Pepper's face more.

Sharing Secrets











0 comments:

Post a Comment