Thursday, January 7, 2010

Denver Museum

The Museum in Denver is so cool---I wish a had all day (without the kids) to explore it. I remember going as a kid and never finding it this interesting.
This is a screen that tells about your walk-How fast you walk, how wide you step, and how much energy it takes to walk. That is Sedona -furtherest to the right, me and Pepper (carring her) next, and while that looks like Lucas on the left is was some random stranger. Lucas had already gone back to Sanford.

They have kid sections all over the museum---so cool



I don't know the name of toy, but normally they are only large enough to push one hand or one face through--but this place had a whole 1/2 wall of it!! So cool!!


Not Our face--can you image how dirty that wall is??

This is the back and the Red is the front, so you can push it from both sides.





Jon giving a quick piano lesson--This piano had a glass front so you could see all the inner workings



I love Pepper looking at this bear!


Pepper had the most fun taking this project apart right after a little boy had worked on it and left the table.

They can dig up a dinasour in here--sorry about the sideways picture. They cover the dinasour up with small brown pellets and then the kids uncover the bones--pretty cool














1 comments:

Tomena said...

Fun... I LOVE museums! For a long time my mom's piano was not fully "put together" so you could see all the insides... when I was little I thought that's how all pianos were.. ha.

Post a Comment