Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This week has not gone according to plan

So first I heard that my sister and her hubby sold their house! Yeah--so quick--Angie if you read this I want to know more details.

Lucas, the girls, and Yee Rah, and I--all climbed into lucas's truck and took off for New Mexico. I stayed awake as long as I could--About 4:00 AM, and then we stopped for the "night" -- then got up and drove to Texas for Lucas's Step Brothers wedding.

The wedding was in a beautiful garden area and the reception had YUMMY food and was so pretty. There was dancing which only reminded me how much I love to dance and how horrible at it I am.

It was all very romantic and lovely!

I am not sure if it was the change in sleep schedule so quickly, or what, but I was worthless the whole time we were there. I was so tired!

Then today I work up sick. I thought I could be just fine exercising, but man I was wrong! I am getting old---they say everything falls apart when you turn 30--I just never experienced before!

Also we did chore charts for FHE yesterday, and started them today. They work pretty well, but already need vamped a little.

My cleaning schedule also needs vamped, but I haven't actually done it 100% since the first week. I am starting up again tomorrow.

On my non-group workout days, I am not going to wake up till 5:50--then work out from 6-6:45. Then instead of scriptures right after I want to take a shower--1. it will help me stay awake a little more 2. I don't seem to do it later in the day if I wait.
then I will read scriptures and such until it is time to wake the girls.

so anyway...

not much new in my life. Maybe when I get ride of this stupid cold/sinus infection I will tackle the scary room or garage again.



PS: Do you work out when you are

1. Sick (not laying in bed sick, but just feel crappy sick)?
2. On Vacation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment