Monday, August 23, 2010

New Life Week 2

so far so good.

In my new life I have

1. Worked out 4 times a week
2. Kept the house mostly clean
3. Gave Blood--first time
4. Had a yard sale
5. made pretty good meals almost every night
6. Had a Lia Sophia party (jewerly--still taking orders)
7. Welcome a new Exhange Studen
8. Started Sedona at school
9. read scriptures and had prayers
10. started a new calling at church
11. Learned how to use the Roots Magic Program
12. Attended a Relief Society Party (which was really good)
13. Finished a book
14. Started 2 new books
15. Was Visit Taught



good week---ready for this week---bring it on!

1 comments:

Teresa Ringger said...

I love reading your blog. You are so inspiring to me. It is so fun to see your thoughts and the goals you set for yourself. I miss you and love you!! --Teresa

Post a Comment