Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nothing profound

More summertime fun--

1. 4-wheeling again
2. atv 4-wheeling again
3. Camping in a tent (at a cabin)
4. Went to denver
5. Played with cousins
6. Casa bonita
7. Aquarium
8. Water Park
9. Board games
10. and SO MUCH MORE---but....

I am going to end my list there---

----------------------------------------------

I haven't written for a while because...

1. I am trying to cut down on computer time (and not doing great)

2. I feel like I need to write important things, but haven't felt like I had anything to share.

and the list could go on---BUT


the missionaries are coming for dinner, our exchange student comes on Sunday, and the house is a mess!

SO WHAT DO I DO?

well--other than blog?


I put on rocking tunes on youtube and work like crazy!

so here are my goals---

Song One : Boom Boom Pow (Black Eyed Peas)---Get all rooms downstairs, but kitchen and bathroom organized

Song Two: I Got a Feeling (Black Eyed Peas)---Organize bathroom and start cleaning it

Song Three-four & Five: Finish Cleaning (except floor)--hopefully as I spend more time cleainign the bathroom it will take a little less time.
3. Apologize (Timberland)---
4. Tik Tok (Kie$ha)
5. 1-2-3-4 By Fiest

Song 6-8: Sort, Start Laundry, and put all clean laundry away:
6. 500 miles by Proclaimers
7. (Single Ladies by Beyonce)
8. (Friday I'm in love by the Cure)

Song 9-14: work like mad to get kitchen clean!
9. Upload dishwasher (Pretty Vegas by Inxs)
10. Start Filling Dishwasher (Vertigo By U2)
11. Finish Loading Dishwasher (Pink--Get this party Started)
12. Clean off counters & Tables (grayson singing Lady Gaga)
13. Spray down and clean all (Little Wonders by Rob Thomas)


(I don't have songs for this yet, but I will see what I can find)
14. Vacuum all floors (but kitchen & Bathroom)
15. Sweep Floors
16. Mop Bathroom Floor
17. Mop Kitchen Floor
18. Mop Kitchen Floor

OK---Here I go!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment