Sunday, May 23, 2010

Think Happy Thoughts

Ah--happy thoughts.

So since it is PAST bedtime I thought I better have some happy thoughts so I don't have nightmares too bad...

Here we go..

1. Getting that perfect picture of anything (especially self!)
2. A really good calzone
3. Finding a good restraunt that EVERYONE in the family likes
4. A great deal on something you have wanted and were going to buy anyway
5. Left overs when you are too tired to cook
6. A bank account with money in it.
7. Hot Cocoa---
8. Plate sized Chocolate Chip cookies
9. Mini chocolate chips
10. A lunch date with a friend
11. a meteor shower (while watching from the country)
12. A friend who keeps secrets
13. A friend who has been where you are now
14. Clean Sheets on the bed
15. A clean kitchen
16. Laundry all done
17. Some thing fun arriving in the mail
18. Getting good advice
19. Giving advice that actually helps someone
20. A surprise phone call from an old friend
21. Songs that MAKE you move
22. Cute little travel sized items
23. A pinecone with peanut butter and seeds for the birds
24. My little girls kisses
25. finding your favorite sandwich on the menu
26. Getting checked out (of course by my hubby!)
27. Finding out a piece of useless information actually came in handy
28. Answering machines
29. Good energy--putting it out and receiving it
30. Learning something new that opens up a whole new part of your life.


OK I really could go on and on, but I think I am off to read a good book!
Night!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment