Wednesday, May 5, 2010

how many do you get?

I was reading one of the hundreds of blogs that I follow---and I wonder why nothing gets done---and one women was saying she got 800 hits on her blog in one day--ONE DAY!

I get about 30 hits a week (and I would guess about 20 of them are my own--looking for comments and starting post and such).


So I started looking at what people do to attract more attention to their blog--here is what I have learned.


1. They have really interesting things to say (I am working on that).

2. They have personalized their title bar--I have NO idea yet on how to do that.

3. They post lots of good pictures--I fluxuate on this--sometimes I add alot--sometimes I don't.

4. They are consistant--they blog almost every day/every week--

5. They have a challenge, or a give away

6. They get featured on other blogs.


At this point in time NONE of those are important to me (except the scary room clean up one, but that is more selfish than anything!)---

Isn't that nice to know you don't have to keep with the Jones?



0 comments:

Post a Comment