Monday, May 31, 2010

Hard Lesson to learn and other fun stuff

Add Image
So here are a collection of random things for you to enjoy...

today Pepper, for no reason, tried to hit me, but hit my fingernail instead and pushed my nail back a little. I said "Ouch (cause it did hurt), Pepper why did you hit me that hurt!" Next thing I know she is getting a sad quivering lower lip and I said again "why did you hit me?" and she burst into a fit. I know it was because she was sad she hurt me, but she turned more mean and wouldn't look at me, or stop screaming, so she went to her bed till she calmed down. Later I told her (she still wouldn't talk to me) that she felt yucky inside because she was sad she hurt me, but that I was OK now and she didn't need to feel that way anymore, but she needed to say "I'm sorry." She wouldn't say it, so I started to get off her bed, when I hear a tiny voice say "I'm sorry mom. Please stay with me." So I gave her a big hug...really it was a heartbreaking ordeal. I don't know how well she will remember this lesson, but her little "I'm sorry" will be forever in my memory bank.

-----------------------------

The girls were running through the sprinklers and I ran inside to do something and when I come back out, they are both mooning the street with the sprinkler hitting them in the bum and cars drive by. I was so embarrassed--but they were "just taking a shower mom!". We try to teach our girls to behave, so if you were mooned by them the other day--I am sorry!

-----------------------------

Lucas enjoys taking a big truck (or a VW bug transformed into a truck) and go 4-wheeling/rock crawling/climbing. Sedona also loves it. we went this weekend and I could NOT get her to get out of the truck. She was even falling asleep at one point--this isn't nice, lets see where this trail goes---this is---"HUM...this trail goes straight up, I wonder if I could make it?"...or "This is a bigger rock I wonder If I could drive straight down it?" type of rock crawling. They will spend 1/2 hour in the same location trying to get over/up an "obstacle". I learned early to take a book or magazine, because that just isn't exciting....BUT put me on a fast four-wheeler (the small person four-wheeler) and I love the speed. Pepper rides with me and the fast we go (which really isn't very fast with me) the more I hear giggles and "yeah!" from Pepper.
So I told Lucas we need a trailer to carry his Tug (a lifted Toyota) and my future four-wheeler so that we both can enjoy the day out. I think he actually liked the idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment