Friday, February 26, 2010

maybe I will have the "perfect life" when...

I just except that I have the perfect life--it is just full of things thrown in (and alot of time I thrown them in the way).



Again--my NEW LIFE plan of action has been postponed--Really I think I will postpone it until Monday--or maybe Tuesday since I have work Monday---anyway--



The teacher visit went well and the teachers sang praise after praise over Sedona-the only things to work on--1. No pouting if she doesn't get her way 2. the letter q in lowercase form is giving her a hard time and 2. She talks alot...alot.



I was suprised about q, but not the rest...the joys of having others see how amazing your child is ... so fun.



I almost wish Pepper was in Headstart so I could hear how wonderful she is too. Not that I have to have others tell me--I already know :)

2 comments:

travelingmom said...

hi amy! what is your new life????

Tomena said...

You're girls are wonderful! One more person told you so.

Post a Comment