Monday, February 15, 2010

I can't blog about one subject







I can't remember if I posted these or not, so I am doing it (again?).
These are the invites Annie and I made for an apron swap we are doing.
We drew the "bodies" on each card and then made an apron for each card--so each is hand made and totally unique---time consuming, but super fun!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO I noticed that alot of cute web sites have cutie names for their family---Mr. Muscles, Superdad (man), and so on...

So I want to use cute names for my family....but I am not sure what to use yet.

These are nicknames that they have (or still do) had
Lucas=Chicken King, Lucky, Luke, Love, and Horney Toad (not what you are thinking--his favorite animal was the horney toad).

Sedona=Diva ( I think that one might stay), Sugar, Wiggle Hips, Squirt, and Love-y.

Pepper= Firecracker (that is Lucas's nick name for her), love girl, sweetie, and Pepperoni.

I say I will use their nicknames, but really I will most likely just use their normal names.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have any suggestions for something that will naturally (caffine and energy drinks have been used and they work, for the most part, but I am looking for something more healthy) give me MORE energy?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So...Pepper has been potty training. I haven't really been too stressed about it and am giving her the lead on this. After trying to potty train Sedona for SO long I am NOT going to stress about Pepper---But in the morning she goes potty and then goes diaperless the rest of the day (including two days with a nap time) with out an accident. At night I think she gets more tired because we have had a few issues...
BUT....she doesn't want to wear underware and doesn't want to wear a diaper, so right now she is just in her pants. Maybe in Denver she will pick out some underware and start wearing them.

plus, she calls it her "butt", which it is, but I say "bum" or "Bottom" I am not sure where she got it from.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So--I noticed I say so at almost the beginning of every blog, which is strange, because I don't feel like I say it in everyday converstation---I will have to work on that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comments:

Jean said...

sleep. LOL
sleep will give you energy.
exercise. LOL
Both things mom's have not time for :)

but it's true just the same...sleep and exercise :)
(than tell me how)

Post a Comment