Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ash Wednesday--Lent

So (see there it is again!)....

I am not Catholic, but I have always loved the idea of Lent.

I should give up pop, which I might, but I am going to Denver and I need a little boost in order to help me drive up there and back--since I am normally so tired after getting read to go----

In the past I have given up
1. music
2. All Media (tv, movies, & music)
3. Pop
4. Chocolate
I am sure there has been more, I just can't remember what.

OK--After I get back from Denver I am going to give up Pop--AND

--for the next 40 days I am going TO DO something, instead of giving it up.

I will try to get some type of physical exercise for at least 20 minutes (except Sundays).

20 MINUTES! That is NOTHING!

I KNOW, but when you haven't even been doing 20 minutes, that can make a big difference.

SO (dang I gotta work on that)......

1. Give up pop when I get home from Denver
2. Exercize Daily (except Sundays)

I will update this on Easter (ok around Easter time)

1 comments:

travelingmom said...

go Amy! I'll be cheering you on the whole way! Keep us in the loop how it is going. Have fun with mom!

Post a Comment