Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weekly Plans

YEAH! Lucas found my phone! So everyone even though I don't ever really use it, I not am reachable again--It was somewhere in all our camping stuff--don't ask I don't know.



I always have grand plans--so this is no different, but I am not going to be upset if I don't follow it. But I did this for Zola when I worked for her, just more work related.



So this is my plan for my blogging days---I think if I blog daily, as a reward, I will accomplish more of what I desire.


MOTIVATION MONDAY--Get you up and going!
TOTALLY CRAFTY TUESDAY-- Something I am working on--I will NOT add anymore crafts to my already overgrown pile of "need to do someday" pile of crap--I mean crafts...
Wild Warrior Women WEDNESDAY-- When I was in High School we were the Arapahoe Warriors and the WWW-wild warrior women--did service projects--so I want to feature, do, or find someway to be a WWW!!!
THANKFUL THURSDAY-- Just what it says--we have SO MUCH to be thankful for, I will just add to my list every Thursday.
FUNNY FRIDAY-- Fridays are for FUN! So I will post a funny story, picture, or something to lighten us up for the weekend!
SOMETIMES SATURDAY--I don't always have time to blog on Saturday so sometimes I will blog, sometimes I will not....
Sunday--the day of rest--so no post


Again, I think this will go on hold until I return home...
But since today is umm...Thursday?

I will write another thankful list

Mostly my Denver thankful list--with some Sanford Thanks thrown in....

1. The sound of the girls laughing as I type
2. Awesome ward members of my mom who watch my girls
3. Being with in walking distance of the Temple
4. An incredible strong mom and family
5. Sprinkler systems
6. Eclectic weed eaters
7. facebook--
8. Blogging
9. The Library--anywhere!
10. Book Sales
11. People who enjoy being nurses and are good at their job!
12. Family (those that are blood and those that are not)
13. Pizza
14. Fast Food in general!
15. Chipolte
16. Support from everyone, even those I wouldn't expect it from
17. My computer at home
18. Puzzles--yes random, but they are a great relaxer to me!
19. A good pair of comfy, cute jeans
20. Good cartoons--yeah Backyardagians!
21. Pet Stores
22. Songs that you can sing too at the top of your lungs!
23. Time out as a type of disciple
24. Stoacks (sp?) green chili sauce!
25. Being useful to someone who needs help
26. Making lists and getting them done
27. Planning--food, activities, parties.
28. learning something fun and new
29. Purple Grapes--but white grape juice
30. Picking Vegetables out of a garden

1 comments:

Tomena said...

Amy~ you're adorable... I love you. Very creative.

Post a Comment