Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This video is great to watch-- yes sound is required--

http://foreverfoldinglaundry.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-need-napkin.html

Oh my Gosh---I am thankful for "guerrilla" theater!

My friends and I always wanted to do something like this at our High School--but we never got around to it--or I should say the nerve to do it.
I will post more of these type of "theater" acts tomorrow for Funny Friday!


Other things I am thankful for after being here this week
I don't know why I feel a need to number my lists--oh well

1. Home videos
2. People who return phone calls
3. People who just listen (thanks Angie)
4. People who don't go away during tough times even if they don't know how to handle it.
5. People who actually help and not just say "if there is anything I can do..."
6. People who have knowledge and experiences and use it to help others.
7. Tissues
8. Nurses, Dr's and everyone else who can work with health care everyday.
9. People who are busy, but really take time to help you understand
10. My girls
11. Pepper totally understanding everything I say
12. Pepper talking all the time--even if I don't understand her
13. Pepper's attitude walk--makes me laugh every time
14. Sedona's excitement to meet new people and do fun things
15. Sedona's ability to watch a movie so I can make phone calls-even if Pepper won't-
16. A good car that is in pretty good shape
17. My memories (too many to list)
18. Hand Sanitizer
19. The Internet, to inform me, to connect me, and help me find a moment of distraction
20. Family

1 comments:

Tomena said...

I'm thankful for being thankful ;*

Post a Comment