Wednesday, September 12, 2012

kids sayings and lots more with pictures!



It is that time of year again--Hot Chocolate time!
 
I am SO cold today.  It is suppost to freeze tomorrow night (I would be suprised if it didn't freeze tonight), so that means the start of winter chores.
 
Collection fire wood, keeping the fire hot--I am not too worried about keeping Wheeler away from the stove--he stays away from anything that is hot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Don't tell anyone, but Sedona has her first big crush.  She thought a few boys last year were cute, but this year she likes one boy more than the rest.  I am not tell who....
(though I doubt anyone who reads this would even know him). 
 
And I posted on facebook, but I am going to post here--the other day Pepper said
"I wish this little boy (wheeler) wasn't part of our family."
Me--a little shocked "WHY?!"
Pepper: "Because then I could find him and marry him."
 
 
I am really going to try hard to post more cute sayings from the kids.
 
 Right now all I can get out of Wheeler is gibberish, unless he is looking for me---then he calls me "Amy"--that is most often my wake up alarm--Wheeler in his crib saying "Amy? Amy?"   
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wheeler is such a ham!  He gives this big cheesy grin when ever I point the camera at him!  He is SO funny.

 Another thing I discovered today is that he is afraid of bubble gum bubbles.  Every time I blew one he would get this terrified look on his face and if I walked towards him he would try to get away from me in almost a paralyizing panic!  I video taped it I thought it was so funny.  Wish I knew how to upload those!
Wheeler has also gotten a hair cut since this picure--I will try to post it soon.

Pepper's face is painted in this picture-that is why she looks strange.  This was at our Early Iron Car Show. It is just about the only (and for sure) the largest car show our area puts on.  Pepper was SO excited to go and see the cars. That shirt she is wearing is her favorite and wears it whenever she can---She also loves her Pink cowgirl boots.  She has been wearing them since we got them even though they are too big for her and I have put them away more than once.  I love this spunky girl!

Anyone recognize this man?  He has been missing for a while, about 4 years I think, but he is back! Lucas got his hair cut and he looks good.  He had over 7 people tell him how good looking he was since he got his hair cut (and I Agree)!  This is his favorite car at the car show.

This is my picture, bucause while they were looking at cars I was painting kids.  I have a pathetic little set up, but I have a ton of fun and I made some money!  I was sad we didn't get any pictures other then this, but since it is the big car show Lucas had the camera the whole time. 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment