Friday, June 24, 2011

losing weight

I have lost 3 pounds today! BUT I have been sick all day.

It startred with me waking up to Sedona yelling "MOM WAKE UP PEPPER IS THROWING UP!"

of course then you always feel a little sick to your stomach, but I got up and cleaned it up.

When ever someone throws up I assume it won't be long till we are all throwing up, but she was the only one, and only once.

HOWEVER, my stomach has been aching all day, and Lucas has used the restroom a little more often today--so I threw out all the leftovers from yesterday--

I felt well enough to start many projects, but never could finish a single one, so the house is a DISASTER...and instead of cleaning up---I am off to bed in hopes that tonight will be full of sleep and easy feedings and tomorrow will be bring a healthy happy mama--who is ready to

1. pack
2. clean house
3. finish girls dresses

Those are the ONLY things I am putting on my list tomorrow

See you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment