Friday, June 24, 2011

I don't want to forget

I read a blog where a women posted 20 things and then said

in 10 days I want to accomplish 10 of these tasks.

Some where big (take down the curtains in one room, wash them, iron them and return them)

Some where easy (Change 3 light bulbs that have burned out)

but most where inbetween.

I really like that idea---I think I will use it.

ALSO in a Conference talk/Ensign (church terms) article I read that if you put first things first, prayer, scriputers, and the such--the other parts of your day will flow easier and you will find time for the other things you want to accomplish--so

I want to start doing this....

2 more quick things and then I am off to bed.

1. How do you reduce gas in babies--with out drugs. Wheeler toots ALL the time, and not cute ones, but loud out there ones that everyone can hear.

2. How soon is too quick to start exercising after having a baby? I am thinking at least 3 months before I really start doing something to hard---what is your opinion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment