Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another To Do list

OK--my house is about at 60% mess--and I have friends for dinner tonight and a big apron swap on Saturday here---so TODAY is my clean day.

I am childless today because Pepper started school. I miss her. I hope she is having fun.
Walking her into class I asked her "Do you want me to stay for a while or go home?"
Pepper didn't even look at me and said "Go home mom."

So

here is what I am doing today



1. Kitchen (I think an hour including the floor)
2. Back Room (10 minutes)
3. Middle Room (20 minutes--including takinge everything upstairs)
4. Dinning room (1 hour)
5. Bathroom (20 minutes)
6. Bedroom (30 minutes)
7. Mudroom (1 hour)

That is about 3 and 1/2 hours BUT I also need to do these things


-bring wood in (looks like snow soon)
-Buy Sedona tights for Ballet
-Make an Apron
-Make Food for dinner
-Go shopping for some of the food for tonight and for Apron swap
-Not get sick
-not take a nap


READY SET ......



GO!!



I will keep you posted on my progress....



OK 40 minutes later the Mudroom is clean and the wood pile is restocked--PLUS I got some of the trash and stuff picked up around the porch---I am off to a great start! I am +20 minutes--I will start a load of dishes and work on the middle room---that way I will be +40 minutes!! YEAH ME!


Now about 20 minutes later and ALL the dishes are done (not put away yet)---which since I didn't allot a certain amount for dishes, just kitchen---I will finish the kitchen--according to plan I have 40 minutes to do the rest of the kitchen--including the floor--

HERE I GO!

Got distracted---had a few phone calls--I kept working, but didn't get as much done as I would have liked. It is 6 minutes to noon---so I am taking a break till 12:30 so I can eat and regroup---See you at 12:30 :)


OK 12:15 and I am ready to go again.

I still have almost everything left to do---

Here is the NEW plan

1. kitchen (30 minutes)
2. Bathroom (20 Minutes)
3. Dinning Room (1 hour)
4. middle room (30 Minutes)
5. Vacuum (20 minutes)

I will have to go and get Pepper before I do the vacuuming--so that is my goal---Everything done by vacumming before Pepper comes home! :)

if this isn't boring enough--here is my grocery list for tonight

1. Garlic
2. French Bread
3. Cream/ Half and Half
4. Trash bags
5. Salad stuff

Alright GO!

Kitchen and Bathroom Done!
Yeah!

Dinning Room and Middle room with about an hour to go!

I need 5 minutes to look up a few things and I am off again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment