Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2 Little Inches

My big question the last few months is how can something smaller than two inches make you...

1. So TIRED all the time
2. Dry heave for no reason--even in the middle of conducting a song at Church --lovely!
3. Crave Pizza and Taco bell and give you heart burn after eating ice cream
4. cause me to gain over 4 pounds (OK maybe closer to 9?) -- it is the size of the baby carrot!!!
5. Cry at stupid things
6. Get upset over stupider things
7. Get sick trying to cook eggs
8. Have my belly already totally showing--again---the baby is the size of a mini candy bar!!
9. give me strange/weird/scary dreams more than normal
10. make me want to stay in bed all day.


The Embryo is now called a fetus officially at week 10--in my opinion it should be called a BABY from day one-

So almost 10 weeks along--not even out of the 1st tri-mester---*SIGH*

interesting facts about week 10----who knew?

This week is somewhat of a landmark for your developing baby. By now, your baby's complete body plan is laid down. Your baby has taste and tooth buds at this point. The brain will continue to grow at an amazing rate and nearly a quarter of a million new neurons are produced every minute! The embryonic heart is completely developed. External genitalia are not apparent until next week, but a male's testes will already be producing testosterone. (HOPING FOR LOTS OF TESTOSTERONE!)
The Mom to be may notice an abundance of emotional and physical effects.---(Oh great!)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats! I thought you were because you alluded to it on Facebook, but I wasn't sure.

Here's hoping for a boy!! And I know how you feel! I'm a couple weeks behind you, but we want some testosterone too!!

Jean said...

CONGRATS! You are so cute!
Is the due date middle/early May??
boy or girl is will be beautiful and lucky to get you for mama:)

Post a Comment