Wednesday, June 30, 2010

summer fun continued

I can't remember all the things we have done so I will just write what I remember

1. Popsicles on the front lawn
2. helping mom mow the lawn (Pepper loves this)
3. water balloon with Jade
4. helping dad
5. Playing at the playground with Annie kids
6. play with cousins
7. working with dad (getting Hay)
8. learned how to make our beds! (mom really likes this one!)
9. rented a movie
10. rented a movie
11. painted fingernails
12. painted toe nails
13. find bugs and look at them in our bug catcher

1 comments:

Jean said...

I have just been looking into the "cow" options last night.
I found a 1/4 for $100 and a half for $200. Not sure how good that is, and we don't have an extra freezer which was the first thing my hubby pointed out! But I would LOVE any links, or numbers or info you have b/c I am all into supporting local friends. Maybe i could pick up a frezzer cheap on craigslist ?
princess.talk.a.lot@gmail.com

Post a Comment