Monday, June 7, 2010

magic apron

Ah -- I am NOT a fan of pictures of myself---
BUT
I had just finished this apron and wanted to show it off--
-I designed it myself--I will have to get the girls to take a picture of the back.
An apron just helps me feel more domestic. I think there is magic in a cute, new apron. When I get a new apron I wear it and it makes me WANT to do house work? How long does it magic work? I am not sure.
After finishing this apron I was able to whip the rest (ok almost the rest) of the house into the best shape it has been in for a while! I wore it for about 4 hours that day and 8 hours the next and amazing things happen!
Maybe I will slip it on tomorrow evening after work and see
if I can fix all the messes we made today.
If its magic has worn off, I better get working on a new one soon!

1 comments:

Jean said...

My SIL is an apron wearer, to be totally honest I have never tried!
It makes me wonder....what I would get done...the shirts I wouldn't stain ....LOL very cute Amy!

Post a Comment