Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Larson Family Blog!



Since my other blog was taken over with news about my dad and his recovery, I thought I would start a new blog.
I won't post much about my dad on this site--so you don't have to check both.
I find that it helps keep me focused and motivated in my daily life--so enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Today was not very productive. I was able to get almost all the front of the house trim scraped, but I still need to do around the windows, doors, and railing upstairs. I will finish the railing and hopefully start painting that tomorrow. Pictures to come tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------
The girls and I were able to go to the park this afternoon. Pepper likes to look Pretty--which is what the first pictures are--the second...my fearless girls playing!
Sedona at the top of the slide--she is starting to get herself dressed in the morning. So far I am impressed with her fashion sense.
Plus aren't the clouds awesome! Love it!
The Cute Larson sisters.

Fearless Pepper is our little Monkey Girl!
see the metal slide to the right of the picture--that is the one she fell off the top of.

Push me MOM!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before the Park
I told her to look Pretty and this is what she did...so cute!


She is getting really good at smiling for the camera!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Also tomorrow I hope to post pictures of my garden. I was gone for almost a month so it needed some work--still does--lots of weeds AROUND the garden and to clean up the pulled weeds inside the garden. The tree next to the garden had a few big branches blown down. So that will need to be cleaned up also--but that is not priority for me at this time.
-------------------------------------------
ALSO The primary is building a float. I wish I could have got step by step pictures, but we are already about 1/8 done--I will take some from here on out--if I can remember.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The house has stayed mostly clean since I have been home--dishes are in the sink, but they will be clean before bedtime! Laundry is going, but only a load at a time till I am better at putting it away! The messy room is still up there--messier than before. But little by little I will get it done!!

Thanks for checking in with my life.



0 comments:

Post a Comment