Thursday, February 24, 2011

one week

starting on Friday life has been yucky!

Friday we got a puppy. We knew we were getting it so it wasn't a big surprise, we just didn't know for sure when it would come and live with us.


So Friday we went and got our puppy and came home for a few hours before my mom came in from Denver!


Then the "fun" started. Both girls woke up Saturday not feeling well so we took a trip to the clinic to find out if they had strep (which is going around). All three of us were tested and both girls came back positive, but not me. Sedona also had a major cold.

After doing some things in Alamosa, by the time we got to Sanford I was feeling pretty crummy too.

The girls started medicine and I laid around the rest of the time.

My mom, who loves to clean, cleaned my kitchen--the fridge and even under my sink.

Yeerah our exchange student said "I can't believe you are her daughter" --lets just say the love for cleaning is NOT genetic nor was it passed down to me!

So mom stayed the weekend while the rest of us laid around and tried to get better. By Sunday I had lost my sense of smell and taste and almost a week later I can taste somethings--and my sense of smell is coming back. The puppy is not as cute when you can smell that doggy smell!

I have lost weight this week (I know--very bad for a prego lady), but that is because any and all desire to cook or eat is gone. I forced myself to eat this week, which is strange for me...but maybe it cured me of my nightly quasadilla habit! My kids are loving it. Since i have haven't had a ton of energy the nightly beggings for Ramen or Mac n cheese has been met---but this week life is a little brighter so a healthier and happier diet is on the menu---right after tonights ice cream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment