Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Grief


I got a call this morning for a person who is trying to help me with an aspect of my life! I am being very vague because I don't know who all reads this and I don't want her to get any more grief about stuff than she already has. (no this is NOT an issue about Lucas and I marriage).

So everything she told me was super good information and made me think that I can't just sit around and expect everything to be OK--I have to read, work, and let others know what the situation is and forget the fear of---they are older, they know more, they might feel belittled if I tell them they did something wrong and all those issues...

Just like my house--OK I know--but bear with me!

I always complained that when we lived in the trailer--that even if I cleaned it--it wasn't clean. Well I have a little bit of an Ah-Ha moment--If my house is picked up then I can REALLY CLEAN IT! Not wipe up the spills and such, but get a toothbrush and really scrub! I saw a spot somewhere and got down on my hands and knees and really cleaned it and guess what? It came out. A spot that I didn't think would come clean--can clean!! A little hard work did it. It is easier to complain and just ignore it. BUT if my house is "clean" aka picked up/not cluttered-- I can really get the deep down cleaning done and make my house look cleaner-not just say--Oh it won't be clean anyway.



For all of you out there that have this figure out--I know it is SO elementary! BUT for those who still don't get it--don't worry--keep working at it--it might click one day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment