Tuesday, March 8, 2011

To do list Day TWO

Since I didn't get finished on Tuesday I have rolled over my list to Wednesday--it is still Tuesday, but we are going to pretend it is Wed.


So here is how my day will go:

7:00-7:50: clean house
7:50-8:15: Shower and get ready
8:15-9:00: Get girls ready & feed animals
9:00-9:30: take Girls and Puppy to school
10:00ish: Lucas home to mostly clean house
10-2:30: Clean up other parts of house
Lunch
Keep Laundry Going
2:30 Pick up Pepper
3:45 Pick up Sedona
5:00 Ices people coming to see Yeerah

Animals

Start Laundry
what is left --2 big loads & 1 mini load-- fold & put away 2 loads

Kitchen
Pick up dishes from last night
Cover burners with foil
Sweep
Mop
Get out dinner stuff (chicken Pot Pie)

Bedroom
Bed
Pick up
Dust
Vacuum

Bathroom
Sink
Toilet
Tub
Sweep
Mop

Dining room
Hutch
Table
Computer area
Sewing area
Vacuum

Back Two rooms
General quick pick up
Take things upstairs
Dust
Vacuum

Upstairs
quick clean up and put away
Vacuum

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, you're amazing! My "TO-DO LIST" goes back about 3 years!!
But when my boys were young, I had lists like that, and it really helps to stay on task. Organization is not easily achieved, so good job.
I also had to schedule in "activity times" with the kids, or I'd get so swamped with cleaning, they'd be pestering me, and I'd feel guilty.
I remember planning arts & crafts, day at the park, baking cookies, and all that good stuff, that I know you're so good at!
Love you, hope your pregnancy is coming along smoothly.

Post a Comment