Thursday, March 31, 2011

A sad goodbye

Pepper found a rolly-polly bug in our back room the other day and I told her to take it outside. Today I found the rolly-polly in a small purse she likes to play with and I told her it had died and she needed to throw it away. She started crying and said she wanted to keep it! I told her that it was dead and it wouldn't do anything so she is now having a crying fit just saying Rolly-Polly over and over again. When she finally threw it away (after saying "good-bye Rolly Polly" in the saddest voice you ever heard) it was only because Sedona told her she was going to get blood on her if she didn't. Death is a sensative subject at our house. Sedona cried the other night for about 1/2 hour because she was so afraid to die. I have a feeling Pepper and I will be having a heart to heart tonight about death again. death is a hard subject no matter what age.

1 comments:

Jackie Brown said...

Hi Amy,
I saw your comment at Life As Mom. I'm from momonamission.me I hope you can try out the easy no cook recipes and give artisan dough a try if your family likes bread. it's a huge lifesaver for our family of 6. Congrats on your new baby-sweet looking family. Blessings.Jackie

Post a Comment