Wednesday, July 14, 2010

summer fun and a annoucement for later.

It is amazing to me how one item can totally take over your life. As Primary Pres. we build a float every year for the 24th Celebrations in our little town. I have literally spent more time working on that float than anything else this week.

While NOT all fun---there is some of MY grown up (with some fun kids things thrown in) list.

1. Work on carboard-ing the float
2. Work on Building a tree frame for the float (ok really I just watched)
3. Paper mache the tree (no idea how to spell that) :)
4. Paper mache the tree
5. Paper Mache the tree
6. Put Foil on the float
7. Spray paint a little
8. Make the fruit for the tree
9. Plan and do two story times (which I think went rather well)

Here is where the fun stuff comes in....
10. Snow cones at our little sugar shack (no idea what it is called)
11. Watch friends play baseball
12. Played at the park
13. Got a treat from the baseball sugar shack
14. Played at Annies House
15. Picnic at Annies House
16. Had a fit and almost had all our toys taken away (not so fun for ANYONE)
17. Had Roj and Keeda come and play
18. Had Sedona's Birthday Party (YES i will now label each activity individually
19. Present Porch
20. Candy Tree
21. House of Color
22. Doorway to the Fiesta
23. Cake & Ice Cream
24. Presents
25. Fun with FRIENDS!
26. Had a friend stay a little longer after party--



ALSO in about 3 days I will have a big announcement. NO we will not be adding to our family (except our Korean exchange student in August) so that is NOT the surprise. I am really excited about it, but it won't really be a big deal to anyone but me!

2 comments:

Madeline said...

Oooo. I'm intrigued!

Shelly said...

I want to know what the surprise is!!

And I want to see a picture of your float too! :)

Post a Comment