Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random Larson Life Pictures





I am learning to be more girly---which includes painted fingernails and toe nails. Maybe with two girls I will conquer my "learn to be more feminine" goal. Hands are harder to hold still than feet I guess---Lucas thinks feet are SO gross--so sorry if this makes anyone sick :)

PS: I have heard the term "Goddess toe" for when the second toe is longer than the first--anyone know anymore names for it? And are your toes like this?





Dang misquito got me before I got him!




A snowma Sedona made for me--she wanted me to post it.






After I had ordered my fast food I pulled over for a minute, and watched the following touching scene take place.


A construction truck was parked and pretty soon another car pulled up. A boy (with a backpack and nice white shirt) got out of the car and a grown man (long hair-orange shirt-red hat--reminded me of Lucas) got out of the construction truck and litterally RAN to each other and gave each other big hungs. I think it is clear is a father/son--dads turn to have the son for the summer. But then the women gets out of the car and gives the man a big hug too. They take a suitcase out of the car and put it in the truck and they all go on their way. I was totally impressed with them--even for the 2 1/2 minutes that I watched--I thought wouldn't that be great if more divorsed couples could act this way---I was so impressed I took a (bad) picture.


1 comments:

Madeline said...

My husband calls them runner's toe. But he's a track guy.

Post a Comment