Friday, May 17, 2013

Zoo & Library

Phoenix Zoo

We met up with Micah, Pam and kids, plus Lyman and Grandma Zola--it was fun.  It was a great tempature and the animals were really cool.  I know I have more zoo pictures somewhere--I will add them if I find them 




Lucas was still doing some mechanic work, so I took the kids and had 
lots of fun!


They had these pretty flowers that look like dandelions when they have gone to seed---they were soft and so fluffy! 


These are what Palm trees look like when they aren't "cleaned up".  I thought they looked really cool!
Grandma Zola and the girls!



LIBRARY

I am one of THOSE moms who takes her kids to the library while on vacation.  I  can't help it I LOVE books and libraries!



I love that Sedona is a reader!  It is so fun to discuss books with her. 



S and Wheeler had a difference of opinion on how to play with the blocks at the library 
S wanted to build and Wheeler wanted to knock down!  
(PS: who puts blocks at the library!?  Those are some loud toys!)


A crazy cool rocking chair Pepper enjoyed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment