Friday, May 17, 2013

Hiking up Squaw Peak





We climbed Squaw peak with Aunt Marinda and Uncle Steve---


Starting the Climb!  Fun!





I thought it was going to be super easy and BOY was I wrong-It was straight up (Steps) most of the way--coming down was fun, but going up--not so great-- and man that trail is a busy one.


Sedona on the VERY top of the highest peak with Marinda and Steve to the left of here.


I may have posted this else where--but while hiking there was a Super Fit/great body lady with lots of tattoos, and very small clothes, and she would do a leg lift with every step she took--
She left an impression on all of us for different reasons....  :)
Pepper still talks about the lady that danced up the mountain. 


Little did Marinda and Steven know we would be moving in the for the next week!  I think Steve might have had enough time now to recover from Larson overload! 




My awesome men!
This is a great way to hike in my opinion!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment