Monday, August 1, 2011

Off To Utah, BYU housing, lunch & Bridal Shower





We were home long enough to do a few fun things and then off to Utah for my younger brother Jon's Wedding! The last of the Whitakers (and the youngest of the Fischio cousins) to get married! We were so excited for Jon!



BUT..on the ride over...

The kids were amazing on the car ride. Eight hours is hard on any body and even more hard on little bodies...But honestly they were AWESOME! The best they have been on any car ride ever.



We met my mom and our friend Marci in Grand Junction for lunch and caravanned the last few hours together.




I stayed at BYU housing and it was AMAZING! I loved having my own little two bedroom apartment to go to at night and not stress about a mess, or my kids, or Wheeler waking up at night! Really I LOVED IT! Better than a Hotel anyday!

Thanks Again to my cousin Todd who set me up in it!! It was such a blessing--Plus the first night there he took us to the creamery and got the girls some ice cream and got us a gallon of milk--what an awesome thing to do! Thanks AGAIN!!!





The next day we met with my Sister Angela, my Brother Tandy, and the MAN OF THE HOUR JON--and my mom's siblings all went to lunch--It was really fun, just wished I could have talked to Jon more. The Food was AMAZING--Yum! Gardner Village--that is where the restraunt was located--totally cute little place-check it out sometime if you are in Utah and eat at the restraunt...it puts Cracker Barrel to shame --and I love Cracker Barrel.

(that is the closest thing I could think to compair it to)





The kids had fun--good thing we had our own room--they were a little wild!





Mom's family and Jon.




The Wedding was in a few days and I still hadn't met my new sister-in-law to be--Jane's Mom had a Sister/Mother bridal shower at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building--Beautiful.




Jane was quiet, but so lovely!


She was so cute and fun.


Her mother Michelle is just as lovely and fun as her daughter



Some of her Step Sisters (I didn't get a picture of her other half sister Mary) :(


So fun and interesting! I really like ALL of Jane's family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment